LinkNet Software For Insteon
Setup And Control for Insteon Network
- Desk Top Interface Provides Linking And Setup For Inteon Devices
- Support for KeypadLinc and RemoteLinc - Linking And Button Settings
- Computer Groups/Scenes Setup And Control
- Timer And Logic Functions
- 32 Bit and 64 Bit Versions
- Windows And Linux Versions
- Tested And Capable Of Running On Inexpensive Tablet Or Laptop For Months Without Interuption
LinkNet Software lets you browse through different views of the Insteon network.
This makes it easier to configure the relationsip between Controller and Responders.
- Available for version Windows 7 and later
- Linux Mint version update made available in early May.
- Recent Windows and Linux OS Versions Automatically Install And Support FTDI USB Drivers - (pertains to USB PLM)
- Prior version may require manual download and install for FTDI USB drivers
- - Latest USB drivers from manufacturerhttps://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/VCP.htm
- Insteon Powerline Modem (PLM), Serial or USB - 2413U, 2413S, 2412U, 2412S, or 2448A7
- Why Not The HUB? The HUB does not provide any adequate interface for software setup and control beyond what the HUB APP can already do...
Desk Top User Interface For Win 10 / 8 / 7
Requires a PowerLinc Modem: 2413U, 2413S, 2412U, 2412S, or 2448A7
Release 17 June 2020
LinkNet Win32 Runs on 32 bit and 64 bit Windows
LinkNet-setup.msi ~ 6.2MB - Windows Desktop And Web Server User Interface Edition
LinkNet is distributed as a Windows Installer package ".msi" file.
The Microsoft Windows Installer (MSI) is the application installation and configuration service for Windows.
The installer uses a standard wizard interface with reasonable defaults.